Just to be clear – we won’t give you advice such as “It’s OK to travel in Farflungistan”. What we will do is to give you a balanced picture of the risks in the location that you have requested, and you then make the decision to travel – or not. It’s entirely your call.
- Our website contains general information. It is not advice.
- The information provided is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
- The information on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- Without limiting the scope of 3 (above), we do not warrant or represent that the information on this website:
- will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
- If you ask us for information on an area, route or destination, you must accept that any information given is ‘as is’, and if you choose to use it you do so at your own risk.
- Information on an area, route or destination may change at a moment’s notice. Remember it only takes one individual to get creative and decide you are an attainable asset and all the information is worthless from there on.
- Any information provided does not constitute formal professional advice. You are responsible for deciding if the information provided is appropriate for you.
- No professional-client relationship shall be created through the use of our website.
- Limits upon exclusions of liability. Nothing stated above will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- Where we enter into a contract with you to provide information, then that information will be both professional, relevant and current.